Wednesday 19 December 2012

Review: Stila One Step Corrector





Stila's One Step Corrector
Available at Sephora
$47

I have been on the hunt for a good primer for a while now and I was very intrigued by Stila's One Step Corrector. The concept seemed really good and the bottle looks so cool. It claims to be "An innovative, three-in-one serum that contains three colour-correcting, moisturising brighteners for flawless looking skin". Unfortunately the product did not live up to its claims and I was very disappointed with the results of this primer. I really wanted to like this product and I tried using it again and again although I look up reviews and other people had the same issue that I did. The primer does nothing! It completely blends into your skin and doesn't colour correct at all! Additionally, it had no effect on the lasting power of my makeup! To be fair it is lightweight and it isn't irritating on the skin but it did not change anything and $47 is a lot to spend on a product that does nothing. I would recommend spending your money elsewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment