Tuesday 13 March 2012

Review: Nars Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer Oil Free


Cost: $32 for 1 oz.
Available at Sephora



Lately I have been on the hunt for a good primer. After reading positive reviews online I decided to try out the Nars Pro-Prime primer. When I first applied this primer I noticed a light fragrance. I was nothing overpowering, just a light citrusy scent. I quite liked the scent and it quickly faded after you applied the primer to your skin so I doubt anyone would be offended by the scent. The primer applied very nicely. It smoothed on well and immediately mattified my face. Although it did not have that silky feeling which I look for in primers. I did not really notice a difference in the application of my makeup which was unfortunate. However I did notice the primer did a fantastic job at controlling shine throughout the day. Halfway through the day is when I usually touch up my powder although I saw no need to when using this primer and at the end of the day my makeup was still going strong! I like this primer although I was a very pricy $32 and I hoped it would have made a difference in the application of my makeup and smoothness of my skin. None the less it was a good product at it did a great job and in keeping my makeup last all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment