Wednesday 14 March 2012

Review: The Body Shop Extra Virgin Foundation





Cost: $25
The Body Shop


I have always been a fan of The Body Shop’s face makeup. It is cheaper than high street makeup but more expensive than drugstore makeup. When I heard they were coming out with a new line of face makeup called Extra Virgin Minerals I new I had to try it out. Since I was in need of a new foundation decided to try out their foundation. I believe the coverage is low to medium. Although it is very buildable and produces such a natural look. It has a light fruity sent but nothing overpowering and the scent quickly fades once the foundation is applied. It smoothed out my skin and covered up any discoloration and redness. The only problem I had with this foundation was its staying power. Halfway through the day I noticed my face had gotten a bit shiny and the foundation had kind of faded. I soon learned that a primer was essential with this foundation. Overall it is a good foundation and it will use it up although I don’t know if I would recommend it to people with oily skin due to its lack of staying power.





No comments:

Post a Comment